An appetizer suitable for any time of year! These Cucumber Sandwiches are refreshing and delicious!! This is the perfect finger food to serve at any party!
“I got this recipe years ago from a friend of a friend. I love it and make it all the time for parties. It looks great on the platter, and it is super easy! Everyone loves it!”
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese,
- softened1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise1 French baguette,
- cut into 1/2 inch thick circles
- 1 cucumber sliced,
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, dressing mix and mayonnaise.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture on a slice of bread, and top with a slice of cucumber. Sprinkle with dill. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 14.5 g fat; 23.7 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 619 mg sodium.
Recipe Adopted From : Creamy Dill Cucumber Toasties