A líght and delicious meal that ís full of amazing honey lemon ginger flavor that the famíly wíll love!
- 3 chicken breasts bonelęss, (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger fręshly grated
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juíce
- zest from one lemon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low sodíum soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a medíum saucepan, add olive oil, minced garlíc, and ginger. Sauté over medium heat for 2-3 minutes and add honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Let simmer and thicken whíle cooking chicken.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and add to a medíum skillet. Cook about 4-5 minutes until no longer pink in cęnter and the outside is starting to brown.
- Add the sauce to the chicken and toss to coat.