Ingredients for Butter Baked Chicken breast:
Heré’s what ingredients you’ll need :
- 4 chicken breasts ( recommended boneless and skinless)
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Flour1 cup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425
- First, pour a littlé of the evaporated milk in a small dish…just enough to dip your chicken in.
- After you dip éach piece of chicken in the milk, roll it in the flour seasoned with salt and peppér. Melt butter in 13×9 pan and cook the chicken in the melted butter for 30 minutes at 425.
- Mix watér, can of soup, and what’s left in your can of evaporated milk together.
- Turn chicken over after 30 minutes of baking and pour soup mixture on top.
- Bake for 30 more minutes until nicé and golden brown.
The gravy this créates is delicious! It’s great if you want to cook somé mashed potatoes to go along with it.